THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE \"RESTORATION OF THE BIOTIC POTENTIAL OF AGROECOSYSTEMS\"
THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE "RESTORATION OF THE BIOTIC POTENTIAL OF AGROECOSYSTEMS"
On October 11, 2018, on the basis of the Department of Ecology and Environmental Protection of DSAEU (with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine Order No. 371 dated 16.04.2018) the 3rd International Scientific and Practical Conference "Restoration of the Biotic Potential of Agroecosystems" was held. The conference was attended by representatives of higher educational establishments, scientific institutions and enterprises of Ukraine, Canada, Algeria, Spain, Kazakhstan, Italy, Poland, Belarus, etc.
Professor Kobets Anatoly Stepanovich, Rector of the Dnipro State Agrarian and Economic University, congratulated the conference participants.
The anthropic and technogenic loading of the natural environment in Ukraine is several times higher than the corresponding indicators of developed countries of the world. And this means that the situation that has developed requires rethinking and developing a new strategy and approaches to nature management, based on harmonizing the relationship between nature and society.
Scientists from the DSAEU, who conduct training, production practices and relevant research on the development and implementation of the latest and most competitive technologies, contribute to the agrotechnological strategy.
The state and efficiency of land useing is a key factor in ensuring balanced development of agro-industrial complex, nature management, as well as ecological and food safety of Ukraine.
It is established that one of the main factors of decrease of productivity of land resources of the agrosphere is the degradation of agrolandscapes due to prolonged use of insufficient ecological agricultural systems, violation of optimal structural and functional organization of the territory, the balance of its main stabilizing components, which led to a decrease in anti-erosion stability of agrolandscapes, deterioration of their ecological status.
The deterioration of the ecological state of agricultural land, namely the proliferation of soil degradation, the impoverishment of agro-and biodiversity, was caused by the ecological imbalance of land in modern agro-landscapes, the non-compliance with the optimal balance between ecologically stable, that is, natural lands and ecologically vulnerable (mainly arable land). As a result of excessive plowing of land, areas of forage lands, forests, protected areas of conservation, and others have decreased. Over the past 30 years, the anthropic transformation of agro-landscapes has increased by 1.5-2 times. The ecosystem of agro-landscapes has been simplified, their species composition, ecological diversity and links between the components of the landscape have been violated, and so on.
In recent years, the reorientation of the development of agrarian production on biologically substantiated rationing of anthropogenic loading of the natural environment, the creation of new agricultural systems that could reduce the anthropic pressure on the nature of chemicals and the cultivation of environmentally safe products began.
The ecological state of the agro-landscape is taken to be based on the ratio of "arable land: natural forage lands: forests". For Ukraine it should be 1: 1,6: 3,6 respectively. But in fact this ratio is 1: 0.23: 0.3, which indicates the importance of deteriorating the ecological state of Ukrainian agrolandscapes: in Polissia it is moderately degraded, in the forest-steppe, it is severely deteriorated with an approach to catastrophic, in the Steppe it is catastrophic.
Therefore, ecological stabilization of agro-landscapes can be achieved by optimal spatial organization of their structure for an ecologically balanced ratio between the components. To create the optimal structural and functional organization of agro-landscapes, it is necessary to reduce the share of arable land from 53.9% to 40% (24.0 million hectares) and increase the share of ecological stabilizing lands: forests, perennial and protective stands - from 19.1% to 25% ( 15.0 million hectares), hayfields and pastures - 3 13% to 29% (17.6 million hectares).
The conference was attended by representatives of state institutions, scientific and pedagogical workers of higher educational institutions, scientists, employees of biosphere and nature reserves, and the general public of Ukraine. The materials of the conference assessed the aspects of the technology of formation of secondary ecosystems as a means of reproduction of landscape and biotic diversity and the functioning of protected ecosystems in the structure of the agrosphere on interaction and its consequences.
Actual issues of agroecology and ways of their solution, modern reclamation measures in the restoration of agroecosystems, environmental monitoring and modern geoinformation systems and technologies, technological and ecological safety of Ukraine and forecasting of risks in nature management, rational use of natural resources, preservation and restoration of ecosystems and ecological networks, soils as an imperative factor in preserving agrobiodiversity and agro-industrial production, ecological education and science, education and culture, ecological, economic and social problems of sustainable development.
The conference participants consider it necessary to propose the following:
1. To develop agrarian science actively with new market forms of cooperation of science and production, which must accelerate the implementation of scientific developments, increase the interest and responsibility of scientists and managers.
2. To increase the crop area under annual and perennial herbs, which are stabilizing factors in agro-landscapes.
3. Reduction of crops of depleting soils of crops, whose cultivation is associated with certain environmental risks, especially in the absence of scientifically substantiated crop rotation, taking into account the influence of predecessors and predecessors.
4. To increase the level of material and technical support of agrarian enterprises, using soil tillage and sowing complexes adapted to the resource-saving technologies of growing of cereals and oilseeds.
5. To stimulate the introduction of innovative technologies and investments in agro-industrial production to increase the level of its environmentally safe use.
6. To evaluate and normalize anthropic and technogenic loading on natural resources through agrosphere.
7. To work out the bases of ecological safety in agroindustrial complex.
8. To introduce natural agro-industry and adapt it to predicted climate change.
9. To create conditions for balanced sustainable use of agricultural, forestry and aquatic ecosystems.
10. To promote the transition to drip irrigation as a measure of conservation of the soil, which prevent its salinization and chemical degradation.
11. Wider use of humic drugs.
12. To activate the creation of regional intergovernmental, educational-scientific-socio-industrial complexes.
Wildlife creation of agro-landscapes and ecologically oriented agrosphere increased from ecological safety of agrarian production through naturalization of agricultural products and preservation of the environment is the most important factor in the quality of human life.