Meeting of the Academic Council of the DSAEU
On November 28, the next meeting of the Scientific Council of the DSAEU was held, at which the following issues were discussed:
1. Consideration of the new version of the STATUTE Charter.
(Prof. A. Kobets, Rector of the DSAEU reported)
HAVE DECIDED: submit a review of the new version of the STATUTE Charter to a conference of the work team of the DSAEU.
2. Submission of the academic title
(Scientific secretary Prof. Bereza O.Yu.)
HAVE DECIDED: On the basis of the secret ballot, apply to the Certification Board of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for the award of the academic title:
1) Associate Professor at the Department of Aquatic Bioresources and Aquaculture GORCHANOK ANNA (for - 65, against - 5, invalid newsletters - none);
2) Associate Professor in the Department of Information Systems and Technologies KARAMUSHKA Oleksandr (for - 65, against - 5, invalid ballots - none);
3) Associate Professor at the Department of Management and Public Administration, MARENYCHENKO VALERIY (for - 66, against - 4, invalid ballots - none).
3. Results of carrying out of educational and industrial practices in the 2018-2019 academic year and ways of improving the practical training of students.
(Informed by the Head of the Training Department Assoc. Prof. Maslikova K.P.)
APPROVED: Take note of information and improve practical training.
4. Approval of the chairmen of the examination commissions.
HAVE DECIDED: Approve Heads of Examination Committees for 2019
5. Approval of dissertation topics.
APPROVED: approve the topics of the following dissertation:
For the degree of Doctor of Science
1. Rumbach Mikhail, PhD candidate of the Department of Plant Growing in the following wording: "Theoretical bases and agrotechnical features of optimization of methods of growing oilseeds in the Northern Steppe of Ukraine".
To approve the scientific adviser, Senior Research Fellow Alexander Tsylyuryk.
2. Olena Kalinichenko, Candidate of Science (Engineering), Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Technology of Processing Livestock Products in the following wording “Substantiation of technology of production of bee products due to environmental factors of the Northern Steppe of Ukraine”.
Scientific adviser to approve, Professor Pischan Stanislav.
For the degree of Doctor of Philosophy
1. Rodina Olga, a postgraduate student of the Department of Management and Law in the following wording: “Management of production and logistical expenses of poultry enterprises”.
To approve by the scientific supervisor the doctor of sciences, professor Velychko Alexander.
2. Polska Ludmila, a postgraduate student of the Department of Management, Public Administration and Administration in the following wording: “Mechanisms of state regulation of land relations in the context of ensuring sustainable development of rural territories”.
To approve by the scientific supervisor the state government, professor Pugach Andriy.
3. Gez Yana, the recipient of the department of storage and processing of agricultural products in the following wording: "Technology of production of dispersed vegetable raw materials on structurally advanced equipment"
Scientific advisor to approve Ph.D., associate professor Mykolenko Svitlana.
4. Dmytro Lyashenko, a postgraduate student of the Department of Reliability and Repair of Machines in the following wording: "Information support of technical service of hydraulic systems of mobile machines of agricultural purpose".
To approve scientific supervisor Ph.D., associate professor Petro Melyantsov.
5. Zastava Roman, post-graduate student of the department of tractors and agricultural machines in the following wording: Justification of parameters, development of design and research of pneumatic seeding machine.
Scientific advisor to approve the state government, prof. Pugach Andriy.
6. Muradyan Laura, a postgraduate student of the department of ecology in the following wording: “Ecosystem services of forest stands in the structure of the nature reserve fund of the Northern Steppe of Ukraine”.
To approve the scientific advisor of the Ph.D., Professor Chorna Valentina.
7. Oleksandr Shevchenko, a postgraduate student of the Department of Management and Law in the following wording: "Management of the system of marketing logistics in agricultural enterprises".
To approve by the scientific supervisor the doctor of sciences, professor Velychko Olexander.
8. SeredaOlexander, PhD student in the Department of Economics in the following wording: "Increasing the efficiency of utilization of land-resource potential of agricultural enterprises".
To approve the Doctor of Economics, Professor Vinichenko Igor, as scientific supervisor.
9.. Dokalenko Varvara, a postgraduate student of the department of accounting, taxation and management of financial and economic security in the following wording: “Mechanisms of state anti-crisis management in ensuring financial and economic security of agricultural enterprises”.
To approve the scientific director of the state government, professor Prikhodko Igor.
10. Yasinska Daria, a postgraduate student of the Department of Economics in the following wording: “Effectiveness of financial and economic security management in a crisis”.
Scientific advisor to approve Doctor of Economics, Professor Demchuk Natalia.
11. Klimova Kateryna, post-graduate student of the Department of Economics in the following wording: "Institutional design of innovation development in agro-industrial production".
To approve the scientific advisor Oksana Goncharenko, Doctor of Economics.
6. Recommendation for scientific guidance
(Vice-rector for scientific work Prof. Gritsan Yu. reported)
RESOLVED: to recommend the candidacy of Olena Kalinichenko, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Assistant Professor, for the scientific guidance of postgraduate students in the specialty 204 Technology of production and processing of livestock products.
7. Recommendation for publication.
(Prof. Gritsan Yu., the chairman of the Scientific and Technical Research of Ukraine).
HAVE DECIDED: to approve the "Regulations on the Advanced Training of Scientific and Pedagogical Workers of the Dnipro State University of Agriculture and Economics".